Join now

Looking for Native English speaking editors (Kuala Lumpur)

Hi all,

I am constantly looking for native English speakers/writers to assist me with my proofreading, translation and editing services business.

Previous respondents tend to not read my post accurately enough and therefore do not receive a reply from me. So, on this occasion, I will give very precise details of what I am looking for and what you need to do if you are interested.

This position would suit (but is not exclusive to) retired or semi-retired individuals with plenty of time on their hands.

Although I prefer hiring expats in Malaysia (because they are generally used to Malaysian's particular ways of doing and saying things), this position is really open to anyone with an internet connection, patience, sense of humour, and A GOOD COMMAND of the English language.

Clients pay me in Malaysian Ringgits. Therefore, payments to my freelancers are also in Malaysian Ringgits; (having said that, I will consider paying in other currencies via Paypal).

Important:
1) If you are interested in this position, please send me a private message (PM)
2) Include a) your email address, b) a short synopsis about yourself and your editing experience, and c) if you believe you are a Native English speaker, please explain why
3) I will use your message to ascertain your level of English; so please treat it as your interview

DO NOT reply to this post. Why? Because I want to see if you can follow basic instructions.

I will endeavour to email you back as quickly as I possibly can.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and establishing a long lasting working relationship.

Thanks and kind regards, Philip

Kuala Lumpur Forum