Join now

Looking for NGO/Humanitarian/University work (Kuala Lumpur)

Hello KL,

I have recently packed up all I have and moved to Kuala Lumpur with the hope of gaining employment. I recently graduated from the Australian National University with a Masters of Asian studies and would like to be based here in KL.

My Linkedin profile is - au.linkedin.com/in/matcarney

If you would like to know more about me or a copy of my resume email - Protected content

A little about me:

Dedicated and resourceful masters graduate from the Australian National University and graduate from the University of Queensland who specializes in Anthropology, Human Rights, democratization, development and International Relations. Proficient multi-tasker who works well under pressure and in difficult circumstances with professionalism and competence. Considerable experience working within multicultural environments that involves cross-cultural communications and sensitivity; including teaching, advising and advocating in countries such as Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia. Management and supervisory experience within a distinguished Australian Government museum, and an influential international airline.

Thanks!

Mat

Kuala Lumpur Forum