Join now

Need Help!!! Moving to KL Malaysia with Family. (Kuala Lumpur)

My query is already posted in another thread. I am re-posting it here for additional result...

"Hello!!!
I am Jose. Also I am expecting to move to KL in a near future. I am now waiting for my working visa.

My place of work is in the Petronas twin Tower. I am also planning to take with me my family. My kids will be going to school in KL. (Eldest is going 4th year H/S, and 2nd a 1st year H/S, and two grade 2 students. They studied before in Philippines. Is there any difference between the curriculum? what suppose to be their grades now in Malaysia if they transfer next school year)

I am planning to look for a 3 bedrooms (2 will be ok), 2 toilet/bath (unfurnished) service apartment near my place of work. If possible a walking distance from the twin tower. Nearby area but accessible to public transport will also be consider.
How much is the norm rental cost for this in the area?

Also, anybody can recommend reasonable priced international school with in the area.

My company will provide me 14 days accommodation only during my arrival and from thereon will be under my own. i am expecting to be in KL by April Protected content

It would be highly appreciated if you can enlighten me about my queries and much more appreciated for any additional advice.

Thank you and more power to all of you."

Kuala Lumpur Forum

Our Global Partners