Network/Systems Administrator and/or Helpdesk (Kuala Lumpur)
Hello InterNations Community!
My name's Tom, I'm 29yo and I'm currently looking for a full-time job as a Network/Systems Administrator or Helpdesk Technician/Specialist (offers combining support levels 2nd+3rd mostly welcomed!).
I have six years of experience in IT sector - mostly as a Network and Systems Administrator.
Very good knowledge of the followings:
- Windows Workstation and Server Systems (all versions)
- *BSD (FreeBSD and OpenBSD)
- Linux (Debian, Slackware, RedHat)
- MacOS X (Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard)
- network protocols and services (TCP/IP, IPX, VPN, VoIP, DNS, DHCP, POP, SMTP, HTTP, FTP and others)
- Microsoft Office Suite ( Protected content )
- data backup / disaster recovery applications
... and others.
I'll send my detailed CV on request.
I'm a very fast learner, so nothing new would be a too big challenge for me.
Valid International Driving License.
Thank you and I'm looking forward for a quick response!