Join now

New Physical Therapy Clinic Opening Sept 1st (Kuala Lumpur)

Protected content

New Physical Therapy Clinic opening September 1st

Hi there! My name is Michael and I’m a Physical Therapist from the United States who moved to KL to be a part of a new clinic opening at Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club at the end of the month. If you are suffering from back/neck pain, knee pain, sports injuries, slipped disk, scoliosis, numbness & tingling, or any other problems, I would love to invite you in for a consultation to see how we can help you! We utilize world-class technology and equipment including kinesio taping, shockwave therapy, spinal decompression, in addition to manual physical therapy and chiropractic adjustments.

We will also be Malaysia’s only source for 3D-printed foot orthotics, which are custom insoles designed specifically for your feet, manufactured in less than a week with cutting edge 3D-printing technology. These orthotics take pressure off the knee and ankle joints to give you relief from a number of conditions such as leg length differences, flat feet, back pain, etc. Great for athletes and people who spend a lot of time on their feet!

How we make our insoles:

Protected content

Feel free to call or whatsapp me if you have any specific questions.

Protected content

Kuala Lumpur Forum