Join now

Operations Director / Project Manager seeking job (Kuala Lumpur)

I am British Expatriate currently looking for an employment opportunity in Malaysia.

I have excellent executive level and project management skills with strong leadership qualities required to thrive in any highly competitive environment where these are essential for success. A consummate professional who leads by example, I possess excellent interpersonal, analytical and organisational skills which allow me to adapt very well within any organisation as a self-motivated individual or as part of an established team. I have worked in multiple organisations ranging from safety critical to telecommunications engineering developing and focusing teams to achieve their maximum potential.
Kindly review attached resume detailing my established career experience.
I am willing to consider all opportunities across all fields of industry which can utilise my highly valued management skills.

I have a 5 year Residence Pass expiring on 04/01/ Protected content me to take on any employment within Malaysia without the requirement of a Work Permit.

Should you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me via email " Protected content or my mobile Protected content .

I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.