Operations Manager, Kuala Lumpur
I came across this interesting vacancy and thought I would share it.
An integrated association management, communications and events agency. Based in Kuala Lumpur it was founded in Protected content a network of regional affiliates in Asia It serves multinationals, professional associations, and government agencies. It now seeks to grow its business rapidly through acquisition of new clients and projects. To support this growth and a new position has been created.
Operations Manager (New Position)
You will have a minimum of 7 years experience in any Management Role in any Industry with a minimum Bachelors Degree in any discipline. You have a track record of being top of the class in whatever you have accomplished thus far.
Although not a pre-requisite; Preference will be given if you have a relevant or close working knowledge in the following industries : -
- association management
- professional conference / exhibition organizing
- communications agency
Your role will be
- overall management / day-today running of company
- responsible for financial results
- responsible for all clients and projects
- responsible for leading and building a young team
- grow the business through diligently building business processes and systems
Key Skills required
- project planning and budgeting
- negotiating skills
- client acquisition abilities
- excellent communicator, articulate and people skills
- customer first mindset
- work with limited resources in a fast growing company
- attention for details and costs conscience
- at ease with managing complexity and multi-tasking with crazy deadlines.
- great team leader and cheerleader
- high personal growth with personal coaching
- vast exposure to corporate leadership Malaysia
- participation at prestigious events and projects
- President / CEO
- Daily Updates
- Weekly Planning and Performance Review Meetings
- Quarterly Strategic Planning
- currently a team of 8 staff to double in size in 2 years
- 3 year contract ; renewable
- strictly no conflict of interest and non-competitive clause
- willing to work late hours / occasional weekends for client's events, meetings and projects
Are you this Person?
- you desperately want to be part of the country's pioneering and leading association management company
- want to make a mark and help shape the destiny of the Group
- have a strong passion for something else in life other than work
- have a thirst for learning
- have a decent MP3 collection
- have some sort device and apps that whatever the cool kids use these days
- have awesome friends and family that you hangout with.
- want to be part of a new generation fabulous team
Interested applicants must write in a one page memo or post a one minute video on why they are interested to join the group and take on this job position so eagerly.
Shortlisted Candidates will endure a Breathtaking interview.
Kindly PM me if you are interested, or drop me an email (check my profile for it) if you want me to forward your confidential resume to them. Cheers!