Customer Support Specialist - Korean
• Provide world class customer service and offer solutions to our guests during and after their travels by ensuring timely follow-up, closure and feedback to customers where required.
• Communicate effectively with our customers and suppliers via our primary communication channels
• Inbound / Outbound calls
• Achieve the defined Service Level targets
• Achieve learning / development milestones through coaching / performance improvement plans as set by the supervisors
• Have the ability to work within a shift based working schedule & abide by schedule adherence and punctuality guidelines
• Share a positive attitude with fellow colleagues, up and down the organizational chart
• Be willing to solicit feedback from peers as well as remain open to performance based reviews from supervisors
• Provide training and mentoring to other members of the organization as requested.
• Fluency in Korean & English.
• Minimum 1 year experience in the hotel/travel agency/online travel business or call / contact center
• Excellent decision making / problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Friendly and approachable, service oriented and customer focused
• Flexible to accommodate shift work; this includes working on weekends, afternoon and morning shifts
• Internet savvy
• Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
Kindly send across your updated profile to hari. Protected content , alternatively I can be reached at Protected content
Do refer your friends , who might be interested in this opportunity.