Join now

Positive, versatile and hardworking seeking a job! (Kuala Lumpur)

Hi,
I was born in Southern China, but I grew up with a Danish passport speaking Danish, English, Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese fluently. My major is international business combined with Chinese, thus I’ve always been very passionate about working abroad in an international environment, where my language skills and versatility can be utilized to the fullest.

For the past 1.5 years, I’ve worked for Bestseller Fashion Group in Beijing, where I was initially trained to do purchasing, and shortly after given a large number of responsibilities, a few examples: automation of an internal procurement system; renew and set new guidelines within indirect procurement; supplier maintenance and development of new suppliers; development of new products and improvement of current products with better prices and quality; purchasing activities and monitoring spend within 30DCs; team building coordinator and communicator of benefits to be achieved for all team members.

I’m a take-charge person, who sees an idea or benefit to the company and communicates them. In my first year at Bestseller, I’ve contributed with purchasing savings that exceeded 1 million RMB due to my hard work.

I’m a truly dedicated person, who is hardworking, trustworthy, loyal and positive-minded with a good attitude. Based on my personality, I believe that where ever I get a chance, I’m able to contribute positively. I believe that my experience in a tough business environment as Beijing has made me tougher, and it has prepared me to cope with a great deal.

Now, I’m seeking new opportunities elsewhere in Asia, and this has led me to Kuala Lumpur.

I’m mainly looking for a purchasing opportunity in KL from mid-January Protected content , but not limited to only purchasing. Marketing/e-marketing related jobs I'm also interested in hearing more about.

For further details about me and my recommendations, please see: cn.linkedin.com/in/siyuluo/

If you can use a person like me in your company or have suggestions, please contact me directly at Protected content or Protected content .

Many thanks for your time,
Siyu Luo

Kuala Lumpur Forum