Join now

Room for Rent at Axis Residence (Kuala Lumpur)

Hey there, I think I should have a room for rent. Situated along the LRT Ampang Line, a stone's throw away from Pandan Indah Station, the room is currently unfurnished as I've sold the old stuff in the room. But the room will be fully furnished appropriately once a prospective tenant is found.

The apartment is fully furnished...so all amenities are at the disposal of the tenant. If you like a drink from time to time, yes, I do have a booze bar. Oh, you can cook and show off your culinary skills too.

The condo is conveniently located on top of a small shopping mall - Carrefour supermarket, restaurants and fast food outlets are some of the tenants in the mall. I don't have a washing machine as there's a good laundry service in the mall. The condo also has an excellent gym and swimming pool, barbecue pits, plus a sky garden right at the top of the building - very good view of KL skyline and the surrounding suburbs.

As for me, I'm an easy going person although I'm a bit particular about cleanliness. Oh, I do smoke and drink. So if you're looking for a smoke-free environment, this is not the place!

Preferably looking for a female tenant as I've had some bad experience with male tenants before....or maybe I shouldn't be prejudice?! Renting the room out for RM500 per month with a month deposit. The monthly rental fee will include electricity and water.

So email me at Protected content if you're interested and need further information. Cheers!

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Kuala Lumpur Forum