Join now

Room for Rent at Axis Residence (Kuala Lumpur)

Hey there, I think I should have a room for rent. Situated along the LRT Ampang Line, a stone's throw away from Pandan Indah Station, the room is currently unfurnished as I've sold the old stuff in the room. But the room will be fully furnished appropriately once a prospective tenant is found.

The apartment is fully all amenities are at the disposal of the tenant. If you like a drink from time to time, yes, I do have a booze bar. Oh, you can cook and show off your culinary skills too.

The condo is conveniently located on top of a small shopping mall - Carrefour supermarket, restaurants and fast food outlets are some of the tenants in the mall. I don't have a washing machine as there's a good laundry service in the mall. The condo also has an excellent gym and swimming pool, barbecue pits, plus a sky garden right at the top of the building - very good view of KL skyline and the surrounding suburbs.

As for me, I'm an easy going person although I'm a bit particular about cleanliness. Oh, I do smoke and drink. So if you're looking for a smoke-free environment, this is not the place!

Preferably looking for a female tenant as I've had some bad experience with male tenants before....or maybe I shouldn't be prejudice?! Renting the room out for RM500 per month with a month deposit. The monthly rental fee will include electricity and water.

So email me at Protected content if you're interested and need further information. Cheers!