Join now

Room to rent in Bangsar Baru (Kuala Lumpur)

I have just taken on the lease of a lovely house on Jalan Terasek in Bangsar Baru, very close to the Telawi restaurants, bars and shops. There are 4 bedrooms, and for now, only myself and one other friend will be living in the house. We are looking for great housemates who will help us to create a homely, chilled and sociable environment!

I am British, have been living in Malaysia for 2 years and will be working at the British Council from January. My friend is Vietnamese and works in oil and gas. We are both girls in our 20s. Any nationality or gender is welcome, we would just like somebody who is clean and tidy, and who we can get along with well without any dramas - we hope to find someone who would like to make friends and sometimes relax together after work, and maybe even cook and eat together now and then! No drugs and no smoking inside!

The house is furnished and newly refurbished - it is a very appealing place to live with everything in painted white wood, wooden floors, high ceilings, and gardens - I would like someone living with us to appreciate living in a nice place! There is lots of communal living space and storage. In fact, there is also a communal lounge upstairs, which might be perfect for someone looking to work from home (could set up an office) or an artist in need of a studio!

There is one large bedroom free upstairs - queen bed, cupboard, bathroom shared between two - Protected content .

There is also a small bedroom downstairs - single bed, own bathroom. Price negotiable, perhaps around Protected content .

If you are interested, please email me on Protected content . I will be away travelling in Myanmar until 27th December, so it may take me a couple of days to reply, but I promise I will! We can arrange to meet up and for viewings of the house from 28th December, with move-in date being early January.

Kuala Lumpur Forum