Join now

Rooms available near Bangsar Village (Kuala Lumpur)

A lovely, stylishly-designed house in the Telawi area of Bangsar (Bangsar Village). Less than 3 minutes walk from all the shops, restaurants and bars and a 10 minute walk to Bangsar LRT station for the train directly to Sentral Station, the old centre of town and KLCC.

The house has a full kitchen with oven, all normal facilities, 2 living areas and gardens, and in total 4 bedrooms. All living areas are shared spaces and fully furnished, including all kitchen equipment.

We are currently 2 girls; foreigners, young working professionals. We don't spend much time at home, but it is important for us to find somebody who is sociable, is looking for a shared house experience, and enjoys sometimes having friends round for food and drinks. We also value the house a lot and are looking for somebody who cares about where they live and is willing to help us keep the house in a nice and clean condition. Also, no smoking or drugs in the house.

ROOM 1: Protected content plus utilities.
Queen-sized single/ double mattress (as preferred), air con, cupboards and desk, ensuite bathroom shared with one other room.

ROOM 2: 850rm/ month plus utilities.
Single bed, clothes cupboard, ceiling fan, a sink in the room and its own bathroom with toilet and shower next door. The room is downstairs, next to the kitchen with a large window/door going out into the back garden.

Contact me via email at Protected content please tell me a bit about yourself and what's important to you in a shared house. I can, of course, send photos.