Join now

I have been busy the last few months with the hunt for an internship in KL but unfortunately this hasn't paid of yet. Yes, my apologies for the capital lettered attack but I hope that I got your intention.

My name is Jerôme Verwater, 22 of Dutch origin and currently a student at ASIS in the Netherlands. I am looking for an internship for the duration of 5 months starting February 1st. I am a dynamic individual ready for any opportunity and am hoping to find some luck here.

I am currently studying International Business & Management with a major in Asian Business in the Netherlands. Courses included are: marketing management, organisational behaviour & management studies, cross-cultural learning, business English & Mandarin Chinese. The multiple disciplines of the programme and international orientation are a solid basis for a future career within the Asian business environment. And due to the broad basis of skills, I am confident to manoeuvre in any sector.

My preferences would go out for an internship in real estate, marketing or a function related to the political field.

If there would be anyone who could be of help, be sure to contact me!
Any help will not go unnoticed, and if everything will work out I will be part of your beautiful city. Check my LinkedIn profile to see more of my professional history and ambitions. My email is J. Protected content , feel free to ask any question.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Jerôme Verwater