Join now

Seeking Luxury Retail or Education Management role (Kuala Lumpur)

My name is Tamer and I am looking for Retail or Education management opportunities in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

I am a Syrian professional with 22 years of overall working experience of which more than 5 years intensive experience in the luxury goods retail field that stretches from being a supervisor in Latakia duty free – Syria Protected content being a member of Chalhoub Group's pioneer team launching their Luxury Fashion Brands (Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs, Ermenegildo Zegna and others) and Tanagra gift stores in Doha - Qatar back in Protected content 2009.

I am a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature, major Immediate Translation. Freelance Translation is my ongoing profession minding that one of my recent jobs was the Director of Alexander Language Centre and the Manager of the Master Franchise in Doha - Qatar, where I had the opportunity to combine and put into practice the acquired Sales & Retail management know-how with the educational/academic background to achieve a successful & smooth educational/commercial operation in terms of the learning outcome and the targeted turnover.

I am passionate about both industries, Luxury Retail and Education Management, feeling comfortable with launching projects, grand stores or schools, and willing to undergo any training if required.

Please let me know if any of you know about any suitable jobs in the retail or the education management field.
Currently in Kuala Lumpur on a visit visa, so any advice or recommendation will be highly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance.

Kuala Lumpur Forum