Service Level Analyst (job offer) - telecom (Kuala Lumpur)
would prefer if you have telecom/IT experience
the JD is a below,
mail your profile to id - Protected content
The Service Level Analyst is responsible for the daily tracking, trending and reporting of production performance within the scope of the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
• Track, trend, report on SLA performance
• Attend regular meetings with the customer to review performance
• Partner with Customer reporting team for synchronization and uniformity
• Research incident impact to SLA measures
• Actively participate in service level contract revisions and maintenance
• Work with internal teams to improve SLA performance and suggest improvements.
• Very good customer service and communication skills required
• Work under limited supervision
• A good functional skill set using the Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, etc.)
• A mathematical understanding to create complex formulas for data trending reports and perform analysis on varying time periods (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.)
• A basic understanding of database use and SQL queries.
• Beneficial skills: PERL, Oracle, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Macros/VBA, TOAD, UNIX