Join now

Studio apartment in lovely Sri Hartamas for rent (Kuala Lumpur)

I'm being transferred out of KL at the end of the month and am looking (rather urgently) for someone to take over my lease. Please do pass this on if you know of anyone looking! I've absolutely loved living in the area and would definitely recommend it.

The flat is fully furnished and is in Wndsor Tower, Plaza Damas//Sri Hartamas and the monthly rent is RM Protected content .

Sri Hartamas/Plaza Damas is just 15 minutes from KL Sentral. RapidKL buses are available. 10 minutes from Bangsar and Midvalley. Windsor Tower boasts of easy access to Sri Hartamas shopping centre and the extremely convenient Plaza Damas. Tenants have access to a swimming pool, jacuzzi, karaoke room, movie room, a gym, squash court, billiards room, library, BBQ area, and an all-purpose room.

I have a UniFi internet connection (and TV subscription and landline) that I pay approximately RM229 p.m for- I am happy to transfer this if someone would like it. If not, I will disconnect it and cancel the contract.

I'm happy to send you photos of the flat, if you need them. The flat is available almost immediately- please do PM me, ring me: Protected content e-mail me: risha. Protected content and we can work out details for a viewing!