Join now

Survey on Malaysian leadership styles for managers (Kuala Lumpur)

NOTE: This message is only for managers/executives/leaders within Malaysian companies. Please feel free to spread this message within you network, even if you'r not an manager.

I am a participant of a research team attributing to the Cross-Cultural Business Skills (CCBS) Global fact tank. Since its first international poll in Protected content , the CCBS global fact tank has conducted surveys and interviews in 73 trade nations, with more than nine thousand executives. Currently, the topic of research is ‘Leadership around the world’ and I am also a co-writer on this new publication. With only seven minutes of your time you will contribute to this publication that will inspire leaders around the world.
If you do want to be mentioned in our chapter, we would love to get a quote from you. Please let us know if we can use your name and/or company name.

We hope you can find the time to help us by clicking the following link and completing the survey.

Protected content

At the end of our research you can download a complementary e-book on our international recruiting publication as a token of our gratitude. Protected content
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to e-mail me. Thank you for your time reading this message. If you know more people that might help us please do not hesitate to send this to them.

Kind regards,
Char
Researcher at the University of Applied Sciences Amsterdam
Cross Cultural Business Skills
Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
School of Economics and Management
Protected content

Kuala Lumpur Forum

Our Global Partners