Join now
Log in Join

Tax lawyer (Kuala Lumpur)

Can anyone advise me where can I find a lawyer who deals with Tax in Malaysia? Before I had my work permit done I was charged 28% for months, without even having 1. Tax Ref No , 2. EA form , 3. PCB II form ,4. Tax borne letter and now I have to start paying for it all over again, since the money is not registered anywhere.
Thank you.

Kuala Lumpur Forum