Join now

The Language House in Kuala Lumpur

¡Hola amigos! ¿Qué tal?

I have just been hired for The Language House to take care of the Spanish Department and also teach Spanish. We offer Group and Private lessons for all levels and ages. Whether you want to prepare yourself to take the DELE or IGCSE test, travel to Spain or Latin America for holiday or work, or just learn this beautiful language for pleasure, TLH is your place.

I'm originally from Barcelona and I moved to Malaysia in June Protected content . At first, I taught English and Spanish in a language center for several months. Later on I joined YMCA Kuala Lumpur as a part time teacher and did loads of home tuitions as well. Now I am a full time Spanish teacher working for TLH.

Our new center has the most modern facilities in Kuala Lumpur making it, in my opinion, the best language center in KL. I have taught in several language centers but none quite like The Language House. Apart from having outstanding well-equipped classrooms, we also have an auditorium to enjoy a nice film, a library to relax while reading a book, a computer class to surf the net or even a top floor full of entertainment facilities such as two tennis tables, a foosball table, mini-golf, two dart boards, table games, etc.

Check out the new center here:

Protected content

Our new Group classes will begin the first week of April. For Private classes it is up to the student, we are very flexible. Call in now to register for our trial lesson or pop in the center and ask for me. I will be happy to give you a tour around, show you all the facilities and explain about the Spanish courses that we offer.

This is our new address, just Protected content walk from Asia Jaya LRT Station:

Protected content

Apart from Spanish we also offer other languages such as English, Mandarin, German, French, Japanese, Korean, Arabic and Bahasa Malaysia.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

¡¡¡Hasta la vista amigos!!!

David Jimenez

The Language House
P- Protected content , Podium, PJ CentreSTAGE
No. 1, Jalan 13/1, Seksyen 13, Protected content Jaya
Selangor, Malaysia
Tel : Protected content

Kuala Lumpur Forum