Join now

Training Coordinator Needed - Full time job (Kuala Lumpur)

A Local Training Institute is looking for a full time Training Coordinator

Job Description
Full-time Training Coordinator

The Training Coordinator’s primary responsibilities are to ensure the smooth and effective functioning of training events and special projects. This involves marketing, planning and execution of regular training programs as well as assistance in planning for and facilitating short, long, one-time trainings or other training programs initiated throughout the year.

Responsibilities include presenter and participant outreach and logistics, as well as coordinating with clients on event details. The position also involves creation of training materials such as case studies, PowerPoint presentations, worksheet handouts, etc. and may also include writing of newsletters and other materials as required by each individual training program.

A successful Training Coordinator demonstrates proficiency in completing the following activities:

Internal Relationships
• Refer outside requests and questions to other staff members when necessary and/or appropriate.
• Attend classes or training and present summary to staff.
• Keep the training manager/director updated on status of assigned projects.

External Relationships
• Event planning, management and execution of logistics for all training events.
• Working with other team members and clients to conduct participant outreach and recruitment, giving special attention to participant needs and superb customer service to participants and clients through all events.
• Securing and managing training locations, including event space and lodging. This includes including negotiating with and managing trainers and vendors.
• Securing catering for all events and staying within pre-set budget for each event.
• Answering and responding to outside communications, such as phone calls, faxes, emails, and web-based inquiries. This includes on-going communications, project-based communications, i.e., from training participants, presenters and clients.
• Networking and ability to promote Spitfire as appropriate in the context of training.

- Any nationality may apply, local or foreigner as long as you have the proper resident permit.
- Salary is in the range of RM 2,500 Maybe more depending on experience and skills.
- You may email me your CV to Protected content

Let me know if you are interested I will send you the complete JOD.

Jamal Nassar
Protected content