Join now

TTDI 3 bed appartment available Jan-Aug 2015 (Kuala Lumpur)

Views

Hi Guys,

My wife and I are temporarily leaving KL and we would like to sub-let our apartment. It is a 3-bed, located close to 1Utama. A shop lot with local food, supermarket and GP and dental clinics is within walking distance. The condo has grounds around it, that include 2 swimming pools, tennis, badminton, squash, cafe, bbq pit and a corner store. There is no public transport to speak of, but there is 1 parking space and it is very easy to get a taxi from around here. There are also 3 public parks in the area and a very vibrant independent cafe scene.

We would like to rent it from mid-was January to end of August, but we can discuss shorter options. The price is Protected content . The bills are about Protected content month (internet, water, electricity, gas). We will also ask for a 1-month refundable deposit, to be returned to you 1 month after you move out. The landlady agreed to the sub-let, so we would introduce you to her as well.

If you would like to get some pictures, or see the place, please let me know and we can arrange it to happen.

thanks,
Marcin

Kuala Lumpur Forum