★WORK Opportunities and STUDY Loan for Japanese language Study in Japan★★ for those who currently reside in Malaysia
◆◆Corporate Sponsored Study Program in Japan (CSSPJ)◆◆
Program Seminar in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Greeting from Tokyo, Japan!
I would like to introduce you a work and Japanese language study opportunities in Japan that could be a great chance for anyone who wish to study Japanese language, gain working experience and get a permanent employment in Japan. CSSPJ or Corporate Sponsored Study Program in Japan is a program that offers international students an opportunity to experience Japan despite their financial limitation.
Many Japanese major companies are ready to support qualified international personnel with study loan to study Japanese Language course, employment opportunity and salary to payback your study loan while working with them in Japan. It is to learn their Language first, and you are free to explore the country up to your own will.
This year, are coming to Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur to meet our potential program participants!
All the information regarding the CSSPJ program such as introduction of Japanese language schools, meet sponsor companies, life in Japan, fee and payment and how to apply to the program will be explained at the seminar, held this April 30, Protected content Kuala Lumpur.
We strongly encourage you to join our program seminar and come talk to us about everything you want to know to start your path of success in Japan through our program!
Please refer to the detail and how to register below.
Kindly pass this to your friends! and hurry to register for the seminar before the seats are full.
★What CSSPJ Supports You★
- The Sponsor Company will be your financial guarantor to issue you Student Visa to come to Japan. Personal financial evidence is needless.
- Tuition Fee support as study loan for Protected content Japanese Language course in Japan (more than 1 million yen)
- Economical price of accommodations for students
- Part-time employment with the sponsor company offered after Japan arrival despite your Japanese language abilities.
- Part time work Salary same with Japanese locals to pay back the study loan slowly by monthly installment payment during your study time in Japan
- Support for every aspect of Japan Life from pre departure to post departure by an English/ Chinese speaking staffs
- Chance to enroll as Permanent Employee with Sponsor Company after CSSPJ Program graduation or do your own job hunting in Japan and earn Working Visa to live in Japan permanently for excellent candidates
★CSSPJ PROGRAM SEMINAR @ Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur★
- Seminar schedule: April 30, Protected content PM
- Location: KL Sentral to Mid valley area. This is to be announced
**All seminar information in detail will be sent to you after we receive your seminar registration email
★How to register for the Seminar★
1. Attach you resume that has your photo
2. Send to Protected content Protected content email title
“Malaysia CSSPJ Seminar”
**Registration Deadline is April 19, Protected content
Registration is on a first-come first-served basis!
The seminar is free of charge
The program is opened for applicants every year but this will be the only time we come to Malaysia!
Please join, we can keep your application for your future enrollment
★Qualifications for program participants★
1. Interests in Japanese language learning and experiencing working in Japan
Eagerness to learn Japanese culture
2. Healthy, able to work and study in Japan
3. Determination and willingness to work hard to finish the program
4. No age or gender limitation, any nationality may apply
5. Japanese proficiency is an advantage but not required!
- Currently there are more than 50 students from many countries enrolling the Program in many parts of Japan
- The majorities receive 75% tuition support loan. Their self-paid payment for Japanese language course tuition fee is only approximately 100,000 yen a year out of full tuition fee
- Mostly their work part time out of Japanese study time is Japanese restaurant duty, Hotel Service, Language Teaching etc.
- Their residences are within Protected content away from metropolis area (eg. Shinjuku, Akihabara, Sapporo city, Shinsaibashi)
- Some program graduates have received their Japan working visa to work with their sponsor companies or others in their own fields and is now permanently residing in Japan.
★For inquires, pleases contact Marome (Ms.)
marome. Protected content
I wish this opportunity could offer a great chance to anyone who seeks for opportunities oversea.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Global Trust Networks CO., LTD.
〒 Protected content
TEL： Protected content
FIND ASIA 株式会社
〒 Protected content BIZ MARKS AKASAKA 4F
TEL: Protected content