A renowned publishing firm headquartered in London is now looking for a Secretary to support their Kuwait office.
- Securing meetings accordingly with a set target, handling phone calls in an efficient, accurate and confident manner.
- Preparing all documents and reporting accordingly with the deadlines given.
- Attending and representing the company at conferences.
- Doing market research and handling administrative tasks.
- Excellent written and spoken English (Arabic is a plus).
- Ability to use MS Office Applications.
- Strong planning, organization and administrative skills.
- Being multitask and achieving goals on deadlines given.
- Good communication skills, strong customer orientation with excellent phone etiquette.
- Able to handle high end volume calls.
- Capability to complete job with accuracy.
- Proactive and optimistic.
- Ready to take challenges and accomplish them with success.
- Able to work on a dynamic team with multicultural background environment.
If you would like to gain a wealth of experience on the Kuwait market and work for a fast moving, forward thinking international company; please send your CV to Ms Roosa Kivisto at Protected content .