Job offer in Kuwait (Kuwait City)
Is anyone able to help me with some advice about a job offer? I have been offered the following as a full time university lecturer at an Australian University in Kuwait:
- Salary: KWD Protected content 1800
. Accommodation Allowance: KWD200 p/m
- Ticket: Annual return ticket for staff and spouse
- Health and life insurance coverage.
- Annual leave: 30 days.
- Terminal Indemnity: as per Kuwait labor law.
- Possible housing assistance (fully furnished with the internet– 2 bedroom rent KWD300 to Protected content be deducted from salary (if this housing is available)
Is this a good offer? Not really knowing how much the cost of living etc is, I don't know whether or not to accept this. Thanks for your help.