Join now

Moving to Kuwait (Kuwait City)

Hi Guys,

I've recently joined this website and I think its great to have a forum to seek help and advice.

I'll be Moving to Kuwait in a Month and Have been living in Canada for the past 10 years....

Were to Start?

ok... I'll need a place to stay. I usually prefer living near the office. I'm a pretty heavy sleeper and Hit the Snooze button Protected content before I get out of bed. Being close to the office is a MUST.

I'll be working in Al Sahab Tower near salhiya mall and the JW Marriot Hotel. ( I've been having a hard time finding the name of the neighborhood where this is located)

Is it a good area? anything in the 1 bedroom non furnished : between Protected content 480kwd per month range?? any fun stuff to do in that area? What is your favorite area in Kuwait city?

How's the public transport system there? Cabs/bus??

What do you guys think is a great Gym&spa/pool/beach day club? anything near?
I want to be somewhere with fun classes where I can meet as much people as possible... I've been hearing a lot about the cornice on some threads... I cheeked it out it looks pretty cool.

Is it possible to Lease cars Long term in Kuwait??

What is there to do? in Kuwait, I know i'll have to forget about happy hours and beers with friends after work... but im looking forward to a great experience.

I know its a lot of questions... But I'm really eager to find out.... an answer to one or all would be Much appreciated.

Kuwait City Forum

Our Global Partners