Join now

Will I? Wont I? Should I? (Kuwait City)

Views

Hi everybody,

I'm currently looking into the possibility of moving to Kuwait with my family. (wife and 2 little girls). I've only just started the process with the company but I guess I need all the information I can get to make an informed decision.

The job is in IT (permanent job) and I'll probably be travelling through the region. There is a relocation package (to be negotiated) and the initial offer would be in the region of Protected content per month ( Protected content ) although I think there is negotiation possible there.

Initially I thought this would be a very good offer but I'm starting to get a bit worried maybe it's not? Considering the loss of my wife's income (although eventually she'd like to work if possible), school fees for 2 kids (3 and 4) etc. etc.

We don't live a very crazy lifestyle but do appreciate a nice meal every so often and definitely want to be able to look after our little girls.

If anybody would be able to give me an indication of whether or not this is a decent offer it would be great. From what I gather the offer is as is so should cover all our expenses.

I'm a senior IT technician with a lot of customer facing enterprise experience (mostly storage / virtualization) and experience of large scale server deployments (currently deploying Protected content

Your feedback and experiences are greatly appreciated.

(apologies for the long post)

Kuwait City Forum

Our Global Partners