Join now

Would like to find a job in the Gulf (Kuwait City)

I would like to return to the Gulf region. My passion in training, recruiting and planning/organizing events make suitable candidate to any organization. I am fluently tri-lingual English, French, Arabic and some knowledge in Spanish plus German

My career fields, mainly in International organizations :

- Belgian Embassy : Assistant Commercial Attaché, Kuwait
- American Airlines (SDT) : Office Manager, Kuwait
- Japan Airlines : Assistant Sales Manager, Kuwait
- 5 Star Hotels (Hospitality) : Banquet Manager (Event Planning Manager) - Human Resources Coordinator (Recruiter, Testing & Training, Kuwait & UAE
- Government Funded Organizations : Employment Counselling - Job Search Facilitator - Career Strategist, Canada
Also, if you know someone who is looking for a “Project Manager” I am interested to connect with a hospital that is looking for a P.M. who will be liaising between hospitals, visiting overseas medical team/doctors and the Ministries. I am multi-lingual (English, French, Arabic and others). I worked in GlaxoSmithKline (one of the biggest pharmaceutical Company in the world) performing a variety of projects, in different departments such as the Human Resources (mainly training), as well in the Communication dept., Legal dept. etc

If you know someone looking for my skills, send me the email address so I could send my resume.
Many thanks