Join now

InterNations Dinner 29/Nov - La Paz

Hello,
My name is Coelho da Silva, I'm a Portuguese civil engineer and I am in La Paz.
As you know, La Paz has no InterNations’ Ambassador. However, I am organizing a meeting of InterNations’ Members on Saturday 29 / November, where we can meet, exchange experiences, contacts, etc.

The meeting will take place at:
HOTEL CASA GRANDE, Number Protected content 16, Calacoto / Tel Protected content Protected content

Arrival time: around 19: Protected content pm)
Restaurant HERBA BUENA
- Dinner 20h Protected content pm) to 21: Protected content pm)
MENU:
+ Entry: Cream of Pumpkin and Carrot
+ Main Course: Beef Medallions with different fungi sauce, gratin carotes and fries
+ Dessert: Fruit Tartare
+ Gaseous or juice, coffee or tea included

BAR CASABAR
Meeting from 21: Protected content pm) to .... 02h Protected content am) / BAR Closes

The event has a $b 100,00 / person for dinner. The consumption in Bar CASABAR will be payed/ responsibility of each one.

The event’s cost will be paid when arrive to the Hotel.

We ask you to confirm your presence at this meeting until 17h Protected content pm) on Thursday, so we can coordinate with CASA GRANDE Hotel ( Protected content o Protected content .
Subsequent confirmations are conditioned by acceptance of the Hotel.

Please send this information to your contacts!

I will mention you that I will leave Bolivia the next 05 / December, and this is the opportunity to get together the people in La Paz. With that, I'd like InterNations affiliates who stay in La Paz, achieve a way to meet themselves the following months.

NOTE: Normal clothing, casual

Grateful for the care,
Coelho da Silva

La Paz Forum

Our Global Partners