Join now

Actors & Extras for a Nollywood movie! (Lagos)

As a french researcher on Nollywood attached to IFRA (French Institute for Research in Africa - based at University of Ibadan), I am trying to assist one of the most famous nigerian director and producer, Lancelot Imasuen, to recruit about 20 white men (adults, from 20 to 70), mostly but not only british, who do not need to be professional actors to act in a movie. The story of the movie deals with the British invasion of Benin Kingdom in Protected content .

Around five men with a british accent are needed for roles. And around fifteen more are required for extras.

The shooting should take place around 23rd Protected content April, but the schedule will take into consideration the availability of the britons interested in the project.

Flight tickets, food and accommodation are also provided. Actors fees will be agreed on with the producer.

Please find attached an official letter from the director & producer intended to the British council.

I am ready to send the script to those interested.

I am available to answer any question regarding this film project and its requirements. you can get in touch with me at: Protected content

Thank you very much for your attention and your assistance.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Best regards,

Anouk

Lagos Forum

Our Global Partners