Join now

Banana Island Multicultural Festival (Lagos)

Hello Beautiful People,

I hope you are staying afloat this gas and electricity turbulence. My name is Jasmine And I consult for a fast growing Elite community known as Banana Island on brand and events management. I am working on the next Multicultural Festival takes place yearly within the community environs. Oh! and did I forget to tell you that the Banana Island community has a growing population of about Protected content with their families from different parts of the world. The festival celebrates the communities uniqueness and diversity in Culture and tradition.
Here is why I am posting this, Our last event had very little international artists performing and as such didn't showcase the brilliant artistic side of most countries, Hence I seek individuals who would like to introduce or suggest with details, acts 'possibly within Nigeria as at September into October Protected content can thrill the audience with music, dance or magic acts (am open to that lol). Pls contact me here. Many thanks and have a good one.

Lagos Forum

Our Global Partners