Join now

HOW TO MARKET YOUR PRODUCT,SERVICE AND MAKE MONEY (Lagos)

Marketing means a lot of things to a lot of people, no matter what it means to you; please note: the definition of marketing cannot and would not be complete without a definition to include different marketing model, different marketing strategy; different marketing approaches that would help your business grow fast.

If you do not understand your market, you do not have marketing model,marketing philosophy, marketing strategies and detailed marketing channel for your product and service..you cannot make sales, customers would not give you money for your product & service......This fact is evident

If you open up a newspaper, telephone yellow book, if you go search the internet, if you watch the TV….. You would agree, Most of the marketing you see is not just OK and it not bad rather it sucks, is not compelling, it is throwing money down the rat hole for the business CEO, Marketer, Manager because it does not bring sales. Despite all the effort by most of the Business Owners, Marketers, Managers in Nigeria and broad...their target customers do not buy their products and services... because a lot is wrong with their marketing....

The question for you and I ask myself is:

Why does most marketing fail?
Why does my marketing fail?
why are you not making sale?

Any answer ?

Lagos Forum