Join now

Instructional Systems Designer job need & services (Lagos)

Hello everyone,

Hope the New Year has been off to a good start so far. I am an Instructional Systems Designer seeking employment in Business Management or the Training and Instructional Systems Design field. I have gained experience in designing and developing training material in a fast paced and challenging environment. My internship at Applied Research Associates (ARA) Inc., as an Instructional Systems Designer (ISD), was a great experience. During my internship I designed, developed, and implemented instructor lead and computer based training for an instructional systems design team that consisted of senior ISDs, graphic artists, and computer programmers. The experience was challenging but exceptionally rewarding. I am looking for a challenging position where I can utilize my instructional design, office administration, customer service, and teaching abilities.

The Workforce Education and Development degree provided me with the knowledge so I can determine performance problems and then determine a solution so departments or companies can continue to function at 100% efficiency. I am well versed in the use of the Human Performance Model when determining departmental performance problems. When the intervention to a performance problem is training, I use the ADDIE process model to develop training to fill that performance gap. I enjoy delivering training in front of fellow peers or when training unfamiliar people who can benefit from the training I have to offer. My experience with substitute teaching, customer service, and patient account services will give me insight and foresight when analyzing, designing, developing, and implementing training in the medical professional setting.

I am looking for an opportunity as an expat in Nigeria, preferably Lagos. Willing to relocate for a long term or short term assignment, contract, or job opportunity.

Thank you for visiting and have a nice day.

Lagos Forum