Job Opportunity after 14 years in the UK (Lagos)
I am looking for a job opportunity in Nigeria after 14 years in the UK, I am looking for a new opportunity in Nigeria to use my years of experience working in Business Services, Business Development, Sales and Marketing, Customer Services, Operations, General Management and Facilities Management of Commercial Properties.
Experience in the following;
• KPI achievement
• Total revenue achievement of Target according to budget requirements.
•Moves and management including clients meetings
• Managing Client’s complaints and Escalating where needed
• Updating, track and documentation of all activities within CRM system within 24hrs
• Effectively cooperating with other sales functions
• Ensuring all sales are in line with prevailing discount policy
• Centre revenue in line or exceeding budget requirements
• CBITDA result of the centre
• Client Satisfaction Survey 90% or higher
• Centre audit results 90% or higher
I have also been responsible for the following;
• Generate profitable new business within the territory to exceed personal targets by
managing entire sales cycle from lead/enquiry development, sales tours, marketing and sell all
product lines, negotiating and closing deals with prospective clients.
• Maintain high conversion and closing rates of at least over 20%.
• Network with local market brokerage firms/agents
• Create and keep up positive relationships with existing clients that result in new business leads
• Renew all existing client contracts achieving best rates in line with current pricing strategy
• Actively pursue client expansion leads
• Ensure high Occupancy retention in line with the retention targets
• Proactively generate new inquiries
• Responsible for management of local/neighbour meeting room sales efforts.
• Accountable for the performance and profitability of the business.
• Conduct monthly analysis of turnover and profitability vs. targets and reporting on results to senior management