Join now

Looking for a job, 2 people (Lagos)

Me I am a therapist teacher for children with learning difficulties, autism included, I would like to work in Lagos or South Africa, for a private family, I am registered in UK. French and English. I follow the biomedical approach plus play therapy plus typical homeschooling, trained as well in Waldorf. Right now I am in Dubai. I tried hard to find a position in Lagos, as I would like to spend time in Africa.

I have a friend from Benin who is as well searching, he is now in Benin, he speaks Turkish like a Turkish, French like a French, English fluently, and studies the science of plants and hieroglyphs. He had good responsibilities in his last position. He is highly reliable. He could be a good private assistant, manager for a business, or an hotel, he is honest. Does not drink at all. Does not smoke. Single in his thirties, very decent and calm with women. He is a good friend of mine, and if I could, I would hire him. He loves biking and is very involved in all kind of charities. He is very well educated. Usually he lives in Europe but just lost his father and so in Benin right now. To stay around might be good for him.

Lagos Forum