Join now

Looking For A Jon In Lagos/Abuja

Hi Everyone My name is Keisha Diamond, I am a Malaysian who is currently living in Nigeria. I have been here for about a year now. I'm looking at getting in touch with my fellow expatriates here to build friendship and to widen business opportunities as well as open doors for employment.

I must say that it has not been easy getting a job as an expat in Nigeria even with my qualifications and experience. I worked very hard to gain the experience and knowledge that I have and I would like to continue building and gaining more knowledge and experience.

I am married with 2 children and as an independent and modern woman, having a career that allows me to grow and learn new things is very important to me.

Below is my CV

 Degree of Arts
 O Levels
Languages Written & Spoken:
 English = Excellent
 Bahasa Malaysia = Excellent
Skills & Attributes:
 Computer Literate
 Typing
 Microsoft Office (Excel,Word,Powerpoint,Publisher)
 SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
 Blog Writing, Article Writing, Content Writing, Editorial Writing & Essay Writing
 Proofreading
 Journalism
 Internet Marketing
 Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Etc)
 Customer Service & Customer Relations
 Event Management & Event Planning
 Public Relations
 Good Communication
 Work Ethic
 Interpersonal Skills
 Attention To Detail
 Team Player
 Flexible & Adaptable
 Creative
 Independent
 Fast Learner
Employment History:
Position: Editor & Online Events Coordinator
Year: Jan Protected content Sep Protected content
 Proof read and edit website content and e-newsletter before they go live
 Write articles and reviews for all existing and upcoming MMORPG and RPG's on wiki and news page
 Created, designed, managed and updated events page for the US,EU&ASIA region while working closely with the web designer and marketing department
 Required to use basic HTML coding when updating and editing content on site
 Used digital marketing to market and drive traffic to events and news page
 Assisted in revamping website

Position: Customer Service Supervisor
Year: Jan Protected content Jun Protected content
 Assist manager in strategic planning for more efficient ways to ensure smooth customer service that solves customers problems and also fulfils customers needs
 Maintain and enhance customer and client relationships through regular contact and meetings as and when necessary
 Contribute idea's in leveraging technology for greater efficiency and customer satisfaction

Position: Marketing Executive & Events Coordinator
Year: Jun Protected content May Protected content
 Work closely with Marketing team in developing and implementing e-marketing, communications and sales strategies
 Create,review,and/or edit media kits, marketing tools, sales proposals and presentations that are professional, contemporary and dynamic specially personalized according to the brand, theme and nature of business of individual companies
 Assist in providing sales and marketing team training and support for a clear understanding of the products that are being sold and marketed
 Assist Marketing and Sales team in developing and enhancing strong communication skills to be able to confidently execute, sell, secure and close all deals at hand
 Boost, divert and maintain top and first page listing of as well as advertisements and mini-sites of our paying customers via digital marketing
 Manage and coordinate all 88DB events with a team under my lead
 Managed's digital marketing using SEO, SEM, advanced content marketing, blog marketing as well as social media sites
 Assisted in revamping website

Position: Assistant Marketing Manager
Year: May Protected content Jul Protected content
 Work collaboratively with a diverse staff team to create, develop, drive and manage Marketing & Sales strategies for company products and services
 Ensure Marketing & Sales team are updates so that the right products and services are delivered accordingly to real estate and property agents, agencies, developers, owners and etc
 Compile, update and monitor competitors traffic and listing statistic records online and offline daily
 Prepare a daily and weekly compilation report, graft, table and analysts of competitors traffic and listing stats online and offline for General Manager
 Assist in boosting and diverting traffic to Property via Digital Marketing
 Manage Property Social Media sites
 Assist in organizing and coordinating Property exhibitions, seminars, training, road shows and events