Join now

Looking For A Jon In Lagos/Abuja

Hi Everyone My name is Keisha Diamond, I am a Malaysian who is currently living in Nigeria. I have been here for about a year now. I'm looking at getting in touch with my fellow expatriates here to build friendship and to widen business opportunities as well as open doors for employment.

I must say that it has not been easy getting a job as an expat in Nigeria even with my qualifications and experience. I worked very hard to gain the experience and knowledge that I have and I would like to continue building and gaining more knowledge and experience.

I am married with 2 children and as an independent and modern woman, having a career that allows me to grow and learn new things is very important to me.

Below is my CV

Education:
 Degree of Arts
 O Levels
Languages Written & Spoken:
 English = Excellent
 Bahasa Malaysia = Excellent
Skills & Attributes:
 Computer Literate
 Typing
 Microsoft Office (Excel,Word,Powerpoint,Publisher)
 SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
 Blog Writing, Article Writing, Content Writing, Editorial Writing & Essay Writing
 Proofreading
 Journalism
 Internet Marketing
 Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Etc)
 Customer Service & Customer Relations
 Event Management & Event Planning
 Public Relations
 Good Communication
 Work Ethic
 Interpersonal Skills
 Attention To Detail
 Team Player
 Flexible & Adaptable
 Creative
 Independent
 Fast Learner
Employment History:
Company: Offgamers.com
Position: Editor & Online Events Coordinator
Year: Jan Protected content Sep Protected content
 Proof read and edit website content and e-newsletter before they go live
 Write articles and reviews for all existing and upcoming MMORPG and RPG's on Offgamers.com wiki and news page
 Created, designed, managed and updated events page for the US,EU&ASIA region while working closely with the web designer and marketing department
 Required to use basic HTML coding when updating and editing content on site
 Used digital marketing to market and drive traffic to Offgamers.com events and news page
 Assisted in revamping website

Company: 88DB.com
Position: Customer Service Supervisor
Year: Jan Protected content Jun Protected content
 Assist manager in strategic planning for more efficient ways to ensure smooth customer service that solves customers problems and also fulfils customers needs
 Maintain and enhance customer and client relationships through regular contact and meetings as and when necessary
 Contribute idea's in leveraging technology for greater efficiency and customer satisfaction

Company: 88DB.com
Position: Marketing Executive & Events Coordinator
Year: Jun Protected content May Protected content
 Work closely with Marketing team in developing and implementing e-marketing, communications and sales strategies
 Create,review,and/or edit media kits, marketing tools, sales proposals and presentations that are professional, contemporary and dynamic specially personalized according to the brand, theme and nature of business of individual companies
 Assist in providing sales and marketing team training and support for a clear understanding of the products that are being sold and marketed
 Assist Marketing and Sales team in developing and enhancing strong communication skills to be able to confidently execute, sell, secure and close all deals at hand
 Boost, divert and maintain top and first page listing of 88DB.com as well as advertisements and mini-sites of our paying customers via digital marketing
 Manage and coordinate all 88DB events with a team under my lead
 Managed 88DB.com's digital marketing using SEO, SEM, advanced content marketing, blog marketing as well as social media sites
 Assisted in revamping website

Company: iProperty.com
Position: Assistant Marketing Manager
Year: May Protected content Jul Protected content
 Work collaboratively with a diverse staff team to create, develop, drive and manage Marketing & Sales strategies for company products and services
 Ensure Marketing & Sales team are updates so that the right products and services are delivered accordingly to real estate and property agents, agencies, developers, owners and etc
 Compile, update and monitor competitors traffic and listing statistic records online and offline daily
 Prepare a daily and weekly compilation report, graft, table and analysts of competitors traffic and listing stats online and offline for General Manager
 Assist in boosting and diverting traffic to Property via Digital Marketing
 Manage Property Social Media sites
 Assist in organizing and coordinating Property exhibitions, seminars, training, road shows and events

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Lagos Forum