Join now

Looking for a new career opportunity (Lagos)

Looking for new career opportunity as Medical Consultant/Manager in a healthcare organization or company.

I am an MD graduate from People’s Friendship University of Moscow, with 5 years work experience and Dip in Healthcare Management & Leadership. I have experience working in different hospitals in Mauritius which have shown me different medical environment.

Throughout my experience as Medical Doctor, I have successfully provided strong and effective leadership; guidance and direction to team members while demonstrating efficient and innovative solutions to complex issues and have always strive for excellence in my work.

After working 2 years in government set-up, I started my Private Practice in Mauritius and I joined British American Insurance Co.Ltd as Medical Officer, whereby I was not only looking after the clients but also checking all the underwritings and liaise with the Risk acceptance officer.

I am fully registered with the General Medical Council of Mauritius & Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.

Working in Nigeria gave me an opportunity to develop my skills not only while treating patients but also by managing the works at the hospital, providing the personnel with the tools and environment they need to do their work. At the same time, I can indulge in my passion for finding efficiencies and improvements in business processes such as develop and implement office policies and procedures, generate inventory records, ordering medical and office supplies etc.
I surely believe that I would turn out to be a valuable asset if given the opportunity.

Thanking you for reviewing the post.

Respectfully yours
Dr (Mrs) Salonee Cunthen Ujoodha

Lagos Forum