We have a great and challenging opportunity for a Marketing Executive within our marketing department at Bubble Tii. The Marketing Executive will oversee day-to-day marketing and PR, Social media activities for the marketing department.
• Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns for on/offline mediums including social media, conferences and exhibitions.
• Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
• Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
• Understanding the product and customer profile and developing plans to acquire and convert each customer tier.
•Working with management team to develop marketing strategies
• Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
• Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
• Developing analytics and data for the company and creating reports and action plans based on this data.
• Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
• Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion for each event.
• Customer facing , Social media, face of the business, front desk personnel, events manager, speaking engagements, social media lead generation, campaigns, out of Lagos lead generation and conversion, online sales generation and mid value customers.
Job Requirements & Skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Excellent negotiation skills
• The ability to meet and exceed set goals with proven track records
• Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends
• Strong project management/organizational skills.
• Degree in Marketing would be an advantage, as would CIM qualification.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Ability to develop new leads and manage existing client relationships
• A positive, confident and determined approach;
• Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection;
• A high degree of self-motivation and ambition;
• The skills to work both independently and as part of a team;
• The capability to flourish in a competitive environment;
• A good level of numeracy
•Great event organisational skills
Base salary and rolling commission and bonus based on performance (OTE – on target earning).
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to Protected content with the subject line as Marketing Executive Role.