Join now

Security manager candidate (Lagos)

My name is Piovan Andrea, Security Professional with solid operational experience and organization background based in Oil and Gas, Telecommunications and NGOs in Italy and high-risk environments.
After 15 years in security management in Europe and Africa I have worked as Country Manager, Operation Manager and Security Coordinator in all Nigeria (north-middle belt-south) where I leaded Security project, client and teams of more than Protected content for profit and no profit organizations.
I have deep knowledge of Nigerian Security approach and I am capable of responding to a wide variety of operational circumstances, including extreme weather conditions and rudimentary infrastructure.
Operations in: River State, Cross River, Abia, Delta, Lagos, Ibadan, Enugu, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, Kebbi, Bauchi, Plateu, Katsina,Yobe, Borno, Zamfara, Kogi, Benue.
I really want to capitalize my ability to work in this context with new projects and challenges, also I feel that my proven track record leading multi-functional teams makes me an excellent match for the job requirements. The role excites me because I love the idea of helping to develop security projects and I know I could start delivering results from Day 1.

Nigerian Pidgin English Good understanding and speaking,

Specialties:
•Corporate security management
•Team Leading
•Customer Relationship
•Cost Control
•Physical and electronic security systems
•Project management
•Business Continuity Management

Best regards.
Andrea Piovan

Lagos Forum