Join now

To All Jobseekers: Earn During Unemployment! (Lagos)

I'm still not giving up on the fact that a lot of unemployed folks don't have to suffer as much as they do. Yes, being jobless sucks, but not doing anything while waiting for the government to serve, is pretty bad for your CV. Employers HATE gaps in CVs.

Protected content

Stumbled upon this site a few months ago. The Nigerian version of Fiverr. It's aimed predominantly at jobseekers who, more often than not, bum around at home with nothing to do. Instead of browsing on Facebook every day, which is the most visited site in Nigeria, promote your skills and hustle for a gig or two. It's time to put all that knowledge of yours to use!

Protected content

Sign up now, get verified & complete your profile. You can bid for as many gigs as you want. They notify you in real time as soon as jobs are posted & you can get alerts by email and/or SMS. The site gets new jobs at least every week. I'm on it too & like what I see. Still, if it all seems like too much work for you, then you deserve to be jobless! XD
Nothing good EVER comes easy & those who wait for good things to happen, at best only get the left-overs from opportunists who made the 1st move! It's your call.

Protected content

Lagos Forum