Join now

Visa after wedding (Lagos)


I recently got married to a Nigerian.
I currently have a TWP in my passport but since I need to change my passport because of the name change I will also need a new visa.

Did anybody of you hear about a "niger wife" visa? Do I still need a TWP or can I simply apply for a residence permit?

Any help regarding this would be highly appreciated, because I have no idea what's the best way to organise everything.

Thanks in advance

Lagos Forum