Join now

What to do this Saturday? (Lagos)

Ever wondered how successful entrepreneurs achieve their dreams and build profitable businesses? Well, wonder no more!

This Saturday, come interact with Yewande Zaccheaus, a daring entrepreneur who left a well-paid senior management job at a bank to start an events planning business, Here's a snippet of what to expect:

"You will be amazed at the number of dream-killers that are amongst us. Some well-meaning people who couldn't see as far as I could even sat me down to tell me that with my qualifications and background how could I condescend to be organising parties and events for people."

It promises to be highly insightful for anyone that has ever considered starting a business.

This event is FREE to attend.

Date: Saturday 11th February
Time: 1pm

Venue: Bogobiri House. 9 Maitama Sule Street off Raymond Njoku Street off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi

Directions: Coming from Falomo Roundabout, Raymond Njoku is the first left off Awolowo Road. Maitama Sule is the first right off Raymond Njoku.

Yewande Zaccheaus is the CEO and owner of Eventful Ltd, a leading events planning and consulting company. Eventful is regarded as a pace setter for both corporate and retail events and was the pioneer firm in what is now a thriving industry in Nigeria. Eventful also manages popular Lagos event venues - Harbour Point and City Hall.

Yewande began her career as a Legal Officer in Nigerian-American Merchant Bank and later had a brief stint in private law practice prior to joining Ecobank Nigeria Plc as the pioneer Company Secretary and Legal Adviser in Protected content . It was at Ecobank that Yewande obtained first-hand experience in handling corporate events and after 13 years at the bank, she resigned to set up Eventful.

She is the immediate past Chairperson of Women in Management and Business (WimBiz) an organization established to elevate the profile of women in management and business.

Yewande has degrees in Law from the University of Lagos and Cambridge University.

This event is part of a monthly Speaker Series where leading CEOs share their business and personal experience with young professionals.

Lagos Forum

Our Global Partners