English Teacher (Lahore)
English teacher vacancy is available at the International School of Choueifat-Lahore in Pakistan.
Join the SABIS team and make a difference in the lives of children by delivering a high-quality education for a changing world.
We are currently seeking an English teacher for primary and secondary levels at the International School of Choueifat-Lahore for the new academic year Protected content .
ISC-Lahore is located to a state-of-the-art campus which features a library, modern classrooms, computer lab, a swimming pool, cricket/ football pitch, basketball and volleyball courts .
Preferred applicants should be native English speakers, holders of a university degree and carry experience in education.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree but Master’s Degree preferred.
- English native speaker
- Leadership and ability to work in team
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational and self-management skills; Ability to handle multiple responsibilities effectively
- Goal orientation; Planning and execution skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Dependability; Readiness to go above and beyond when necessary to reach goals
All applicants must send their CV/Resume to Protected content .
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Other positions available at Protected content
Individuals interested in joining the SABIS team can learn about current vacancies or different career opportunities at anytime by visiting the above site.
The SABIS® School Network consists of 80 member schools in 15 countries, educating over 60, Protected content worldwide
For more information about SABIS® Schools in Pakistan, visit: Protected content