French Preschool Director/Teacher (Las Vegas - Hen
We're a small French preschool and we're looking for a teacher, acting as director, who will work as a team for the betterment of the children, staff and school.
To be considered you must have:
* French Fluency, native French speaker preferred
* Completion of the 12 unit Child Development
* French government education diploma a plus
* Experience: At least 6 months of previous teaching experience required and experience working with young children.
* All State of Nevada requirements.
* Personal Qualities: Need to be friendly, inviting, self-motivated, even-tempered, and adaptable.
* Communication Skills: Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must have current TB test
* Criminal Justice Background Check/ Fingerprint Clearance
* Must have strong computer skills
* Must have current first aid and CPR certification
* MUST HAVE FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE (Closing shift)
If you believe you may be right for this position please email us at Protected content the following documents:
- your resume
- a cover letter detailing your experiences with children and
- your salary expectations.