Join now

4.5 piece apt in St Sulpice *avail 1st August* (Lausanne)

Hello everyone, my husband has to transfer urgently to a new role overseas, so we'd like someone to take over our apartment lease.
We are aiming to vacate by the end of July!!
*4.5 piece apartment, Protected content metres
*Top (3rd) floor, lake/mountains facing, with balcony.
*Quiet, peaceful area with landscaped gardens and a small play area.
*5 minutes walk to the bus stop (connection to Lausanne via the metro, or direct bus service to Morges). Walking distance to EPFL.
*Very light and spacious throughout
*Double aspect lounge and dining area
*2 good sized double bedrooms plus a bigger master bedroom.
*Family bathroom plus guest w.c.
*Very practical layout with lots of built in storage cupboards
*Elevator
*Cave plus communal bike room.
*Nice quiet and friendly neighbours!
*Communal laundry facility. (Each family has 2 allocated time slots per week, each of approx 6hrs)
*Current rent: 2,400chf pcm plus 273chf pcm charges (water, heating, hot water & gas).
*Good sized parking space for one vehicle available (no cars at either side) for 80chf pcm. Other spaces or a garage in the building may be available via the agency.
St Sulpice is a lovely village with a great cafe/patisserie, butcher, minimarket, florist, art studio, sports shop, lego play centre, dry cleaners, wine shop, newspaper shop, hairdressers, pharmacy, gym, a post office, a few restaurants, a fantastic new school, a jardin des enfants, a nursery, a cash machine and a new yoga studio! Plus you can walk to the lakeside (great playground and CGN stop) in less than 10 minutes, and Preverenges beach is only a short stroll away.
Please send me a PM with any questions or to arrange a viewing.
If you have a friend who might be interested, please let me know and I will forward them the information.
Thanks!

Lausanne Forum