Join now

Apt for rent, Pully, view over Lake Geneva / Lac L (Lausanne)

APT FOR RENT, AV DES CERISIERS, PULLY, WITH LAKE VIEW

I'm unexpectedly returning to the UK and need to rent my flat! It's a 55 m sq 2 pièces flat in Pully and will be available on or before Aug 1. It's very quiet and on the top floor (3rd) of an 8-unit building with laundry in the basement, an elevator, and pleasant neighbours.

The flat has a hall, a large main room with kitchen alcove (with built-in fridge, oven / hob, and dishwasher), a relatively spacious bedroom with a niche large enough for a small sofa, and a shower room. The space was completely remodelled in January of Protected content is sunny and airy, and the living room has a gorgeous view over the lake. The rent is CHF Protected content month Protected content charges covering heat and hot water; I was refunded fairly substantially this past year).

The 9 bus runs at the end of the road (4 minutes' walk). Pully-Nord train station is about 10 minutes' walk, and Pully station is about 13 minutes away. Close to 2 Coops and a large Migros, and about 25 minutes' walk (or 5 minutes by bus) to St-François. 1 Coop and the Migros are in the centre of Pully, which has shops, restaurants, and a few bars as well.

The lettings agents (Naef) would like a tenant to take over my existing lease, which runs to March 31, Protected content .

Please contact me with any questions, for photos, or to schedule a viewing!

APPARTEMENT À PULLY, JOLIE VUE SUR LAC LÉMAN
Tranquil deux pièces de 55 m2, ensoleillé, isolé, sur le dernier étage d'un petit immeuble avec ascenseur. Hall, grand séjour avec vue sur le lac, chambre, cuisine agencée (frigo, four, lave-vaisselles). Refait à neuf en Protected content . CHF Protected content mois y compris les charges, machine à laver et sécheur partagés. Proche du train (Pully gare et Pully-Nord), bus 9, 25 min à pied de St-François. Disponible 1 août, contrat de bail jusqu'au 31 mars Protected content .

Lausanne Forum