Join now

in work transition, multicultural professional (Lausanne)

By prerogative of a wide experience as administration assistant from very different international areas to local social work, I have had the opportunity to develop organisational and relational skills.

In previous positions, I have been able to demonstrate common sense in setting up the Bellerive Foundation’s secretariat as well as had the opportunity to organise events on an international scale.

Moreover, my experience with Citicorp Bank, welcoming and coordinating expatriates and their family taught me to adapt my style of communication to varied interlocutors of all nationalities and backgrounds.

Working at the International Olympic Committee (IOC) with several different legal counsels, I coordinated general confidential office workflow as well as dealt with registering and protecting brand names and intellectual properties for the IOC.

I now wish to invest myself in a position in which I can exploit my organisational skills and my client orientated attitude in a dynamic and ethical environment. Given my extensive experience as an administration assistant, my concise understanding of the works of secretarial duties and needs as well as my knowledge of working in a multicultural and multinational environment

Lausanne Forum