Join now

Jazz Concert - MARCH 25TH (Lausanne)

Dear internations friends,

I am part of a Jazz Association called “jazz in motion” and we organize jazz concerts in Lausanne and we will have the first one, I hope you can make it! We need your presence to make this concert a success! - details below.

Reserve your tickets now to experience two renowned musicians playing alongside one of the best guitarists of our generation - Gilad Hekselman - here in Lausanne March 25th at Espace Culturel des Terreaux at 20h30
Protected content

Bit About Gilad:
Winner of the Protected content Guitar Competition in Montreux, Gilad was born in Israel, but now lives and plays in New York City.
Gilad has shared the stage with some of the greatest artists in the New York City jazz scene including Chris Potter, Mark Turner, John Scofield, Anat Cohen, Ari Hoenig, Esperanza Spalding, Sam Yahel, Jeff Ballard, Gretchen Parlato, Avishai Cohen, Jeff 'Tain' Watts, Tigran Hamasyan, Aaron Parks and Greg Hutchinson.

Gilad will be playing with bassist Joe Martin and drummer Jeff Ballard, two renowned musicians who have played with the some of the biggest and best themselves (Kurt Rosenwinkel, Brad Mehldau, Chick Corea etc).

This concert is the first concert of many more organized by a new pulliérane-lausannoise association Protected content

Click on the link to reserve tickets.
Prix
Plein tarif 26.
AVS/AI/Chômeur 16.
Enfants / apprentis / étudiants Protected content 16.

I hope to see you there!! If you can, please send this message to your friends to help us to spread the word.

I will be serving some food and the Café, some drinks, 1 hour before the show at the Café-Bar le Sycomore, in the back of the church.

Espace Culturel des Terreaux is in front of the Metropole mall.
Rue de l'Ale 31
Protected content
CCP Protected content

Cheers,
Ludmila

Lausanne Forum