Join now

Qualified and experienced French teacher (Lausanne)

Bonjour! I am a professional French native teacher with over 7 years of experience teaching in Central Asia, in Africa, in UK and in Switzerland. I teach French as foreign language to all ages and levels. I can also help you with your French exams such as DELF, DALF, TCF...

I offer group, one to one and in-compagny lessons, as well as French medical courses.

ONE TO ONE LESSONS:

I offer one to one lessons at your place or at your office.

All aspects of the language will be covered (speaking, listening, reading and writing skills) but lessons will be adapted to your needs. According to your needs I will target my teaching on some specific skills helping you to take a step forward in your learning.
Additionally to the FLE manuals, I use genuine French medias and audios to boost your understanding and give you the opportunity to talk about both French culture and French actualities.

The learning material is provided.

From CHF 50/hour, Monday - Wednesday - Friday (2pm to 6pm)
From CHF 55/hour, Saturday (all day)

The travel rate is based on the distance in kilometer.

FRENCH MEDICAL COURSES:

I offer French medical courses to anyone (student, nurse, doctor, so on...) in medical background or interested in medical field.

Lessons are structured around your existing knowledge of the language and they are built from articles about medecine. The course objectives are on the one hand to developpe your specific vocabulary on medecine, health and nutrition paying attention to your pronunciation, and on the other hand to strengthen your general French knowledge . All this will help you get the confidence needed to take part in professional medical conversation.

B1 level is a prerequisite.

From CHF 55/h, Monday - Wednesday - Friday (2pm to 6pm)

*Cancellation and reschedule Policy*
Lessons can be rescheduled without any charge but it has to be done at least 24h in advance. Every lesson cancelled less than 24h in advance will be charged. Thanks for your understanding.

If you are unsure of your level we can organise a free 15 minutes Skype to discuss it. I will evaluate your level on the base of the Common European Framework.

Don't hesitate to contact me and I will get back to you within 24 hours.

Lausanne Forum

Our Global Partners