Join now

Room for rent in spacious villa (Lausanne)

For rent:
• 1 furnished room (about 17 m2) with views of the lake and access to all common areas of the villa; CHF Protected content rent, all utilities included (water, heating, electricity, internet, cleaning service, gardener, parking).

• 1 furnished room (about 19 m2) with views of the lake and the forest and access to all common areas of the villa; CHF Protected content rent, all utilities included (water, heating, electricity, internet, cleaning service, gardener, parking).

• 1 furnished room with private bathroom (approx. 29 m2) with views of the lake and the forest and access to all areas of the villa; CHF Protected content rent, all utilities included (water, heating, electricity, internet, cleaning service, gardener, parking).

The common areas of the house, available to all:
• Large living room with fireplace, pool table and TV / DVD / Dolby Surround; a spacious dining room; a large fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, oven, microwave, fridge / freezer); guest bedroom and bathroom and a large terrace with barbecue and garden;
• in the basement: laundry room with washing machine and dryer; a large games room, cellar and wine cellar.

The villa is very spacious and is located in a quiet and peaceful area, in the heights of Lausanne. There is a bus station reachable at walking distance; also a few minutes’ walk away is a large forest, ideal for outdoor sports and nice walks.

The ideal housemate:
Female / male, Protected content , working professional, quiet person who’d like to live and share common experiences in a quality house sharing of high standing. Students and couples not allowed; pets not accepted.

About myself: I am an executive of an international software company and I’ve spent several years in Singapore and Hong Kong. I love sports & nature, friendly evenings around a good meal and a good wine, travel & discovering of new horizons. I speak French, German, English, some Spanish and a few words of Mandarin Chinese.

Are you interested? Contact me for more information and / or to arrange for a visit.

email: pierre dot Protected content .

Lausanne Forum