Join now

Room not furnished 10 min from Montreux/Vevey (Lausanne)

Views

Pierrick 27 years old, freshly arrived French in Switzerland with his dog Spirit, are living in a charming house in Blonay from 1 March Protected content . The house is large (3.5 rooms) too much even for a single person even though I have no idea of the final surface. The kitchen is equipped (dishwasher, oven) and a washing machine is provided in the apartment. Each roommate has its bedroom with a window (one room with TV that I occupy but I'm can let this room if need). Finally, the house has a big garden perfect for someone who wants to be some peace outside.
The rent includes (water , electricity, heating ) with Protected content charges (Internet, Gardening Protected content be deducted if my future roommate helps me to mow the garden :)

I want a calm person , who enjoy having a dog around (or at least does not hate that) , and with joyful nature . It is possible to live completely separately and just share a home but I would much rather have someone with whom to live and share meals and convivial moments .

From my side , I'm pretty calm , I work every day on Vevey ( possibility of commuting when I had a car (mid March) . I enjoy music , movies, TV series (especially American Tv Shows in VO , The big bang theory , How I met your mother , etc ...) reading and video games .

CAUTION: Only drawback is, the roommate (and I) has a date deadline independent of my will . The house will be given back to the owner in mid-July Protected content !

I do not yet have photos but it is possible to visit .If you provide me with your swiss phone number I can send you pictures.

Do not hesitate to contact me.

Protected content

Lausanne Forum